Indulge in a culinary delight with our Creamy Dill & Roasted Veggie Tart. Experience the perfect harmony of flavors as the rich creaminess of dill pairs exquisitely with the earthy essence of roasted vegetables, all nestled in a delectable, flaky crust.
- 1 sheet dairy-free puff pastry, thawed
- 185 g of Dill Nut-Quite Cheeze
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh dill for garnish
- 9 Inch tart dish
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet onto the prepared baking sheet. Score a 1-inch border around the edges of the pastry with a knife. Prick the center of the pastry with a fork to prevent it from rising too much during baking.
- Spread the Dill Nut-Quite Cheeze evenly within the border of the puff pastry.
- Arrange the sliced zucchini, yellow squash, and red bell pepper on top of the ricotta in an attractive pattern. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the tart in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the pastry is golden brown and the vegetables are tender.