Prepare your taste buds for a delightful indulgence with our Creamy Cherry Tomato and Spinach Pasta. Dive into a medley of vibrant flavors, as sweet cherry tomatoes and tender spinach come together in a luscious, velvety sauce that perfectly coats each al dente pasta twist.
- 8 ounces of your favorite pasta
- 1 cup Nut-Quite Cheeze
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- Cook the pasta, drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the cherry tomatoes to the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes until they start to soften.
- Add the fresh spinach to the skillet and cook until it wilts.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir in Nut-Quite Cheeze until its heated through and coats the vegetables. If the sauce seems too thick, add a little dairy free milk
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet and toss until the pasta is well coated with the sauce.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes according to your taste.